Crackpot Theory
Sunday, April 22, 2007
  Work - What a drag.
Its funny how your job can sometimes rule your life.



I have desperately been trying to find the time for my own projects lately. Just when things should be getting exciting, with a short film shoot in a few weeks, and a surplus of my own project ideas, my job has come along to drag me back to earth.

We are currently needing to put in a fair bit of overtime, due to a huge job backlog and a bunch of extra projects, that I have no time for anything else. I just spent my weekend cramming in as much of my own backlog of jobs, that I am now exhausted.



I need a holiday.





Powered by ScribeFire.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
My life online.

Archives
April 2006 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]